Sunday, January 22, 2012

Relation


I and Nida were engaged since our childhood at the wish of our parents. We were very good friends and she was also my cousin. We were engaged, both of us were unfamiliar of this. We lived in joint family. We played together and also shared every thing with each other.

When, I have passed my metric exams. My mother called me in her room. She seated me with her and started to make me understand. She said, I know my son is growing up. I want to say something. A truth is not in your knowledge. She said to me, now you are going to get admission in college. It is the part of age when you can like some girl for you. May be you fell in love someone and then she will become the part of your life. I want to tell you that we have decided your life partner.

I was surprised to hear my mother’s talk. She said you can not object for that relationship. I said can I ask about her, who is she? My mother said you know her. I said who? She said Nida. She said if I want to give place in my heart then she should be Nida. I was very happy with my parent’s decision. I said to my mother, no, I have no objection for this relationship. I was happy because she was my good friend, if she will become my life partner then I will very lucky. She was so sensible and well mannered girl. She was so simple and was not wanton like my other cousins. She was silent by nature and always was lost in herself. Her habits attracted me more. She has much friendly relation with me and now she was also deserved to my love. I asked my mother, does she know about it. Mother said I have no knowledge.

Now Nida did not talk to me. It was not our playing age. I have gotten admission in college. My heart was beaten for her every time. We lived together but I saw her little. Just at the time of breakfast, lunch and dinner I could see her. We all watched T.V together but she was in her room. She was busy in her books. I was known she was so much intelligent but when she did not come with us I felt very bad. But she was still dear to every one. She was so polite and so pretty. When any person admired her nature, I felt proud that she is going to be my wife.

I thought that she was feeling shy from me. Perhaps her mother had also told her about our relationship.
Gradually time was passed. But she did not change her habits. i was student of final year. Now we go to college together because she was also student of first year. I can see her in college. My feelings were increasing for her. I wanted that she should know about my emotions. She should feel someone loves her so much.

It was moon night of Eid. My cousins were on the roof. Nida was also there. We were there to search the moon. All were looking in the sky but my eyes were fixed on her face because she was the moon of my life happiness. At once my cousin made a noise for moon. Moon was seen on the sky. We all hugged each other and gave congratulation to each other. But Nida did not come to near to me and not said cognate. All were going down to meet with elder of family. I called slowly Nida and said I want to talk to you. She stopped there.

Now I and she were alone on the terrace. She was standing with slanted eyes. I said happy moon and moved my hand towards her. She gave her hand in my hand and said thanks. We were stood in such condition for few moments. Then with a jerk she pulled her hand. I felt she is feeling shy. I said why do you feel shy from me? You were not as like before. She said do you not know? I said no I do not know. She then will ask to you mother. She turned to go down but I caught her hand and pull her to wards me. She said please leave my hand, If any one will come. I said will come then we are engaged, all the family members know that.

She looked at me and said you know everything. I said yes I know about this relationship before three years ago. Now I want to know that do you agree with your parents. Do you like me? She said yes I like you and also loves you so much. She pulled her hand and ran. I was very happy because I have found two moons that night. One of Eid moon and other was moon of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment