Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just for You


Only a week was left in our marriage. Sara invited me at her home and asked me; you should think about your life once again. Will be happy with me? Then I said, I love you so much Sara and I will be happy with you and will be along with you for ever.

I had seen her first time in a school. I was invited there as chief guest of the function. At the end of the function, principal introduced me with entire staff. There was a teacher; she was standing alone in a corner. She was so simple and silent. When I asked about her, principal told about her. She is the most intelligent and sensible teacher of our school. But she had a tragedy in her life. Two years ago she had lost her eyes in an accident. She also told that all the function was arranged by her. She has not eyes but her devotion for her profession made her a great teacher. Principal was telling abut her and I was just looking at her. Her innocent smile mad me crazy for her. I decided to purpose her.

Daily I went to the school at off time. I wanted to know about her. I got all the information about her and also get her home address. She was came to school on a bus and the same bus dropped her at home.
One day I reached at school. It was the off time. She was standing in wait of her bus. I went to near her and told her about me. I am Sahir, Miss Sara. She recognized me at once and said, Sahir who was the chief guest of our function. I said, yes! I want to talk to you. She said, I am listening. I offered her to drop at her home. First she refused but I forced her to come with me then she accepted my offer. On the way I asked her about her family and about her. She told that she and her mother lived in a house alone. She is doing job in that school for five years. But an accident had changed completely her life. She began to cry. I said, I did not want to hurt you. In that time we reached at her home and she go out off the car and said bye.

I decided to be her friend first. I went daily to school and dropped her at home. Soon we became good friends. She shared with me her all problems and her every little happiness. Sixth months were passed. Now I want to tell her that I love her so much. I was little frightened, what was her reaction.

I asked her for lunch. She accepted and we went to a restaurant. We were sitting silently. Then she asked me, would I want to say something. I was surprised, how she understood that? I said, yes! Today I want ask you something. Did you love someone ever? She smiled and said, my life did not give me the chance to love anyone. I asked, if your life gives you a chance to love then what you do. She make a loud laugh and said. It is impossible, no one can love me. I also do not want to ruin the life of someone.

I said, I love you Sara so much. She stood up at once and said; no I do not love you. I can not destroy happy life. I am a blind girl. My life is full darkness and I will not make your life dark. I said, it will my pleasure if you accepted my life. I do not want anything from you. I just want to give you all the happiness of life. I want to full you life happiness and bright. I want; you will see the whole world with my eyes. I will always with you and never leave you alone.

She said, if your family will not accept me? I assured her, my family is with me. There is nothing important for them than my wishes. I had agreed my family and they know all about you.

She accepted my love and now we are getting married. But she has a fear in her mind that I will be happy with her or not. I assured her, she is my life and everything for me. My all happiness and joys are attached with her. Without her my life is colorless and like desert. Because I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment