Sunday, January 29, 2012

Promise


She was my school fellow. Faiza was 15 years old and I was 19years old, when I fell in love with her. she was a beautiful and pretty girl. She was also counted in bright students of the school. Many others boys wanted to be her friend but she did not accepted their friendship. I also had desire to be friend of her.  but I was afraid of her refusal. I was not just like her but also loved her.

One day I took courage and stopped her on the way of school. She was much confused at my stupid act. She did not look at me and was standing silently. Then, I asked, do you like me? She did not reply. I said, I like you but not, I love you so much. She looked at me; her eyes were full of tears. She did not reply me and said to leave her way. Her tears made me perplexed. I did not want to hurt her. Then I was unease and wanted to know the reason of her tears.

She was sitting in canteen alone. I sat beside her and asked her to come with me. She accepted my offer at once. I was surprised at her reaction. I was hope that she will angry with me and will shout at me but her response was positive. I was very happy when she was sat on my bike. It was first time, a girl was sat on my bike.

We reached in a park. We were sitting silently. Then I started to saying. I asked her the reason of her tears. She said, she also loves me but she was in wait of my declaration.  She said, I will always with you and will never leave me alone in life. Her promise made so glad.

Now we met daily in that park. I picked her to school and also dropped her at home. Soon our love story got fame in school. Most of our time, we passed with each other.

She invited me on dinner at her home. There was only her mother in the house. Her father had dead. Her mother loved her daughter so much. Faiza introduced me with her mother, he is my school fellow. His name is Danish. His gave me blessings and asked bout my family. I told her all about my family.

Then, mostly I went to her house to meet her. Her mother never became angry with me. She loved me like her son. I also went there in absence of her mother. Gradually, we came much closer to each other. It was impossible for us to live away of each other.

I became mad in her love. She also loved me so much. It was so difficult for us to pass a moment without each other. We were in love for 7 years. During those years, my love for her changed into my craze. It was my only purpose to marry with Faiza.

One day her mother invited me at her home. She asked me, what I think about her daughter? I said, I love her so much, she is my life. I want to marry with her, if you give permission. She said,  I am not agree with you. I can not wed my daughter with you, because I had decided to wed her with her cousin since her childhood. He is the son of my elder brother. I can not refuse my brother. So, you should forget her. I was in shocked, when her mother asked me to forget her. I requested her, please don’t do that, I will die without my life and Faiza is my life. She is the heart beat of my. If she was not in my life, how I will alive? But she did not accept my request.

I asked her, why you did not stop me to come there? Why you did not stop me to love your daughter in beginning? Why did you offer me to come your house? Now I loved her more than my life and you are saying to forget her.

She said, I know you love my daughter so much and will keep her so happy. But I did not forget the promise, what was I had given to my brother. If my daughter wants to marry with you, first she will leave me and

I was not ready to accept her any excuse. She said, ok I leave the decision on my daughter. She called her and asked her, what she wants?  She looked at me and then looked at her mother face. She said, I love you so much Danish, but I can not leave my mother alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment