Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Forget Me


Zameer and Palwasha were engaged in their childhood. It was the decision of their parents but they had accepted that they are made for each other. Their like and dislike was same.

Zameer loved Palwasha but Palwasha loved him so much, she was more emotional for him than Zameer. She had accepted him everything of her. She could not imagine any other person as her life partner except Zameer.

Zameer shared his every problem with her. His every happiness was attached with her. He had never thought any other girl will be entered in his life and she will become more important than Palwasha.
Zameer’s father decided to send him to Germany for higher education. His father’s decision mad sad both of them. Zameer would not endure her separation. It was also very difficult for Palwasha to live without him. But Sameer was forced by his father. So, he went to Germany .he admitted in a university there. In the beginning he missed Palwasha so much. He made a call daily to her. Palwasha was also waited for his call. She was lost in his thought. Even she felt his presence. She became mad for him. In first two moths Zameer called Palwasha daily but as time passed he called her two times in a week. She was upset about him. She asked him, why do you call me just two times in a week? He replied I am much busy in my study.

First term exams were very close. After exams I shall call you two times in a day. She became happy.

But as mothers passed, he called her in one time in a week or in two week. If he had made a call, he talked to her for few mints. She was much worried about his changing behavior. She was looked sad all the time. Her beautiful like rose face became fade. The shining of her eyes became less. All the family members were much worried about her. They were also aware of the behavior of Zameer.

Now three months had passed. But he did not call at home. He was also not in contact with Palwasha. One day he made a call to Palwasha.

She was listening silently, after few minutes. She said, is it your final decision? She felt something was broken in her. Zameer replied, I had told to everyone at home, why don’t you accept that relationship which are decided in childhood, we named they love but later on we thought that it was not love. It is just a feeling. We can just feel it. If we named it love to live together whole life, it is only a successive to deceit yourself.

We are grown up in one house. Then our parents told us that we were engaged from childhood. It is not sure; if our elder decided our relationship then we shall perform it forcibly.

Zameer was silent now. Since yesterday Zameer was talking in same bad behavior with all the family members. His every word has injured her heart.

“Forcibly” she was grumbling. Zameer was listening silently. She spoke in a taunting tone. I accept your every decision. She requested him, but please give me the answer of my question. He asked what question. She said, was it compulsion to love me before our elder tell us or you playing with my emotions? He said, listen Palwasha, no one forced me and not I was playing with your emotions. I came to close to you and sharing with you, I always took it as love. But after came here in Germany. My first meeting with Sofia made me credibility that I was still wrong. Sofia was my destination, but she is. Do you understand what I am saying?

I and Sofia will get married very soon. I wish you also forget me and also forget all the memories which are attached with me and all the follies we had made in the name of love. You should start your new life. It was not my aim to live along you. I am going to start a new life. Please you also forget everything and live your life happily. I can not be serious for you ever.

After saying that, he disconnected the call. Palwasha was watching the silent soundless receiver. She was sat down and began crying. She thought, how easily he said, forget me and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment