Friday, January 27, 2012

Darkness and Tears


The story is about the waiting world of a eastern wife who was standing on two way i.e. life and death. She had  severe wish that her husband would near to her at the painful occasion. At last her waiting expectation ended with her life end. A continuous noise of weeping and screaming from far away was of those women who were crying at my aunt’s death.

I was so little then the incident took place. Voice of tom tom rose up sometimes with the voice of grief. A woman was singing marriage song on tom tom. Now I’m young and can understand by thinking about that incident. The crying women were condoling and the singing woman was my grandmother people says, pitiable mother has mad in sorrow of her daughter’s death.

No face is remembered me in that dark cloud of grief. My other aunts said, the late aunt loved me very much she took care of me. But i didn’t remember her face even. perhaps, we are nearest to reality and truth in childhood ware not sensible of unknown talking and acting. later on,my grandma was often wept in her daughter’s remembrance. But i had not tried to shown the expression of sympathy. Probably, my six sense had knowledge that every person is alone in such dejected and heart rending condition. So, every attempt of help is in vain.

My grandfather was a big officer of Railway. He was very capable man. He was a man of principles. He had four daughters and two sons. He preferred the poor but most intelligent, sensible and capable than rich. By whom, he could married his daughters and could make lives of the boys.

Yasir, the only child of poor parents was searched for my late aunt Hinza. He was not rich but intelligent.

Aunt Hinza was more educated than other sisters. She was wise, intelligent and beautiful. My grandpa married his daughter Hinza with Yasir and also kept his son-in-law on a good job. Probably, the first year of aunt’s marriage was passed better. Her husband was intoxicated in fond of new job and wife. Who had seen the pleasure and enjoyment of life at first time. i-.e. comfortable and full of luggage home and good job. He felt himself like emperor.

After a year, aunt Hinza went to mother’s home for an instance of child birth. She thought, her husband will have to face trouble after behind her. She was a caring wife. So, she said to her sister, who lived near her house, please gave her husband dinner at least . So Mr.Yasir was used to go home of his sister-in-law for dinner.

After four five days, my second aunt’s mother in law said, son, you are so qualified and come daily. Exam of Tari, the sister-in-law of aunt, are very near . If you don’t mind please, teach my daughter maths and Eng. So, yasir started to teach Tari for an hour.

Then the time of tuition an hour was going to increase and reached encircling of three four hours. My aunt took a breathe of thanks,when Tari’s exams have done. After exams, Tari started going to Yasir’s home by pretending of her different friends for hours. His home was vacant for both.

Aunt Hinza was posting letter, i wish you are also close to me when our child come in world. There are all my relatives but I’m fearful and feel myself lonely .Specially, the time of birth when my life will have knocked at the door of death and death will placed new lamp of your family on life’s hand. At that time of doomsday, please! you live with me. Don’t know who will escape, who will not. My aunt’s husband had not gone. Hinza had spawn a pretty daughter. A letter was written to her husband but did he not come to see his daughter. Yasir was trapped by Tari. He had no concern by Hinza, her life or death.

No comments:

Post a Comment