Sunday, January 29, 2012

For Love


First time I saw her in a shopping center. She was with an old lady. Her innocent face touched my heart. I was looking at her and at once she was out of sight. When I came into senses, I began to search for her in the shopping center. But I could not found her.

My heart was uneasy for her and i was just praying to see her one more time. Daily i went to the shopping center in search of her but vain. I did not lose hope. I was sure to meet her one day and i will express my feelings which were rose in my heart after seeing her. She was in my thinking all the time and i felt she is near to me. But those were all my imagines. All the time i pray to God to see her. I did not know that what was happened with me? Her innocent face rounded in my eyes and her thought was always in my mind.

One evening i was sat with my friend in a p;ark. I was telling my friend about her. Suddenly, that  innocent face passed by my eyes. I thought, it is just deception of my eyes. She was still in front of my eyes. Then i made sure, in fact she was there. I ran after her. When reached at her back, i said, excuse me miss……….. She turned back and looked at me. I was painting due to run. She asked me, have you any problem. Her sweet voice made me intoxicate. I control my emotions and then replied her. I want to talk to you miss. She said, do i know you? I want you should know me. She smiled at my reply and said, i have no interest to talk with a stranger. I gave my hand to her and asked, would you like to be my friend. She did not give her hand. I will think about it then will reply you, she said and turned back. I asked her name. My name is Rija and what is your name Mr…….. she asked me. My name is Ahsan Ali. She said i came there daily and went on her way. I felt she invited to come there to see her. I understood, she was a little interested in me.

I went to the park daily and met her. Gradually, we became good friend, but i want to express my love to her. She had told me all about herself. She belonging to a middle class family.

One evening we sat in a coffee shop. At once she became afraid. I asked her, what happened? At the same time, a man came to our table and met her with great affection. I was so confused about him. She introduced him to me. He is my cousin Fiaz. Her husband in future, Fiaz said and he burst into laughter. He asked her about me. She replied my friend Ahsan. He also sat with us and began to talk with Rija. She was looking afraid and confused. He offered her to go with him but she refused. After a while he went away. After his going, i asked her, why she did not tell me about her engagement. she did not say something and began to crying. Please tell me, if you have any problem, i will help you. Then she said, he is not my fiance but forcibly he wanted to marry me. I do not like him. My parents also dislike him. He is not a good man.

I  asked her, what do you want? She replied, i just want to you Ahsan. I was very happy with her declaration. I had no courage to say her that she said very easily. Rija asked me, do you like me? I said, no i do not like you. Her face became the sign of sadness at my reply. Then i said, i do not like you but i love you so much Rija. Now her tears were on her cheeks. I hold her in my arms. And hugged her. She said, i need you Ahsan to face such(Fiaz) problems. Will you help me? I promised her to do help in every trouble. Now she was in my arms like an afraid child.

I went to her home with my parents. My parents offered her parents my proposal. They were surprised and also confused at that proposal. Then i made them understand that i love Rija and want to marry her. They told about Fiaz and said he will do anything. I made them assure, I will face him for Rija. I will do everything for her. Then they agreed with me and be ready to wed Rija with me.

When Fiaz listened that news. He came Riaj’s house and threaten her parents. They made a call to me and told me about Fiaz. I took Rija with me and went to his home. When he saw, Rija’s hand in my hand. He became furious and came to me. I said to him, now she is my responsibility and if you think about her, i will kill you Mr. Fiaz. I love Rija and  she loves me. Now you do not take any interest in our life, i will be better for you. He was just looking me and did not say something.

After a while he said, i accept your love and will never disturb you both. He said, i had seen as such lover in your eyes for Rija, i had no lover for her ever. I am happy for both of you and always pray to God for you. Then we came to our home. Our parents decided to marry soon. Now we are living a happy life. There is no fear in her life but just my love and have faith to do everything for her love.

No comments:

Post a Comment