Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Except to You


I saw her on a bus stand. She was standing there in wait of bus. I also stood there for bus. When bus came, all the people who were waiting for bus moved quickly towards the bus. I was just looking at her. She was trying to ride in the bus but there were so many crowds. It was difficult for a girl to ride in the bus. I ridded and then I gave my hand to her. She did not catch my hand. I said to her, bus will started soon and you will not ride with support. Then she caught my and I lifted her in the bus. She left my hand and stood in a side. There was no a seat to sit. It was not good to stand a girl among the men. I asked to boy to give her seat. He refused and said did she your sister, you had care of her so much. I did not say anything, but gave him a slap on his face. Then I said, don’t you know to respect a female. A girl is standing among the men and you are sitting on a seat with relief. He stood up at once and said to her to sit. She looked at me with angry eyes but I put my eyes down. Now the college stop was come, I got down and she also got down. She was going towards the college. I asked her, did you new student in college. She did not reply. I asked her again, then she said, I did not like to such people who slap to others. I smiled and understood she was still angry with me. Now we reached in college. She was going towards the lecture room. I did not pursuing her. I came to friends, they were waiting for me. Today my condition was changed, my smiley face and I was snuffling a song also. My friends were perplexed to see me. They asked me the reason of my happiness. Then I told them I met a girl, she is so pretty, her green eyes, long light brown eyes and sweet voice made me crazy friends. I have decided to her boy friend. She will be my girl friend. Then after that we will get married. I was dreaming then my friend said, first you become his friend and then boy friend. Did she accept your friendship? I though, if she will not accept me love then. I will forced her to love with me.

Next day she was also at the bus stop. I came near to her and said I want to be your friend. She did not give me any attention. I felt, she is feeling shame because people on the bus stop were seeing us. I felt embarrass and stopped talking. So bus came and we ridded in the bus. We reached college. As we entered the college gate she began to shouting at me. Don’t you know to respect a female? Have any manners or not. How cheap to request  a girl for friendship on the bus stop. I felt I had mistake. I said, sorry to her. She did not give me any response and went to her class room.

My friends said, you did not choose a good place to request for friendship

After a while, I saw her sitting in a lawn. She was sitting alone there. I went there and sat beside her. She looked at me and turned her face to the other side. I asked her, did you angry with me? She did not reply and was busy in her book reading. I asked her again, and then she turned and said, what do you want? I said, you. She said, what do you mean? Then I said, I like you and want to be your friend. She said, how many girls were your friends? I said you will be the first. She said any special reason to be my friend. I said, yes, I never felt such feelings for any girls, which I felt for you. When I saw you on the bus stop first time, my heart beat became fast and did not understand how it was happened. My friend also said, I am looking changed.  I said, in fact I did not like you but love you. Her smiling face became a sad. She at once looked at me and said, I t is not possible for me to love any one. I asked her, did you engage? She said, no but my family will accept my love. So, I had never thought about the love.

She stood up to go, I caught her hand. She said, it will be very bad for you. Please forget me and I am not for you. I said, I have decided to get marry with you. No one can change my intention. She said, ok I will try to talk with my brother. He can understand me. If he agreed with me then my family will agree.

I asked her daily, did she tell her brother. She said, I need more courage to talk with my brother. I am thinking, how tell him? I am much afraid of his anger.

Three days passed but she did not come to college. I was worried about her. at the forth day, when I came to college. A girl gave me an envelope. It was her letter. In which, she had written. Please forget me; I am forced by my family. I can not leave my family but I can not live without you. In few days, I fell in love with you and you became very special for me. My life is incomplete without you but I can not go opposite my family. My brother stopped me to go to college and he decided to wed me with an old man. He said, It is my punishment to break his trust. So, I had decided, I will finish my self because I can not accept any other person except you as my life partner. I pray for you, you will find a good girl in your life.

When, I read the letter. I got her address from the admission register. I went to her home to stop her. When, I reached there. The scene of mourning was there. I asked a man of street, what happened in that house? He told me, there young daughter had done suicide. I felt my heart beat was stopped. I fell down.

When I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. My friends were all there. At once her face came in my eyes. I shouted loudly. She became the victim of her family stubbornness. I was also responsible for her death. I did not express my love to her and she did not talk to her family. I can never forget her. I am now busy in life but her innocent face and talks make me unease.

No comments:

Post a Comment