Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wow!so touching #crying#


You said that you're love is stronger for me ,and that you lost me , also hurt me , but not intented to .And you're feeling blue ,and that you're heart was empty cause i wasn't near you .And that you wanted to hold me again ,so you can ease you're pain before you went insane ,and you're mind was spinning out of control .Because i wasn't longer yours , and you miss kissing me goodnight .And that you would crawl a mile to see my pretty smile , and that you wanted me to forgive you also you still love me !!!! But what about my pain ?? You broke up with me ,and left me crying t'ill morning .And it feel  like was dying for you're loving .But now i realize our love is not worth fighting because you already left me in pain !!

No comments:

Post a Comment