Saturday, January 12, 2013

"ONE MORE CHANCE"

I wish that I could endure this feelings of being hurt,
Because I chose this, I was the one who wanted this.
I wish I could tell you that..
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.
FOR BOTH OF YOU.

I wish I could..
I wish I could..
But I couldn't.
I am such a bad person,
Because the truth is I'm still HOPING..
You could tell me.. I wish it's still me. :'(
LET IT BE ME...:'(
LET IT BE ME AGAIN! :'(

I know, you love her..
Because she love you at your worst..
I had you at your best..
And I just neglected all of that.
I just made a chose, and I chose to break your heart. :'(

I'M SORRY..
I'm sorry for not saying sorry before..
When I've HURT YOU..
When we both broke up.
I only thought of...
MYSELF.. ONLY MY FEELINGS...AND THINGS THAT I ALONE WANTED.
I'm sorry that I became selfish.
I wasn't aware that..
You also need to find the old you when you loved me.

And I still loves you
You don't know how much I want to tell you..
I wish it's still us.
I wish it's still us again.. :'(
But if everytime I feel how much I love you..
I can't fight this feelings.
of feeling all the pain again..

And I'm sorry..
This is me..
This time, it's me who needs time..
So, that I could forget, all the PAIN.
So, that I could remember, all the wonderful and good things about us.
So, that the OLD ME who was lost could return.
When we both got seperated..
I want my heart to stop BREAKING.
So that, if ever we'll be together again.
I could love you with all my heart.
With no mixed feeling of fear,
If ever we'll be hurt again. :'(

"People say, that maybe the people who we love left us,
Because maybe there is someone better, who'll come into our lives.
Who'll even love us better, someone who won't hurt and give us too much hope.
The only one person, who'll correct all the wrong in our lives, of all the wrong in your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment