Thursday, January 10, 2013

"A NOTE TO MY EX"

Hey,

It's been days, weeks, or months since we last talked to each other.
How are you??
I wish everything's okay.
Well, If you ask me.. "I'M FINE".
Well, better it is.


I've been thinking of you lately.
I remember the times we spent together.
Our LAUGHTER..
Our TEARS...
Our KISSES..
EVERYTHING..


I remember the future we once drew,
The promise we made.
I thought you said FOREVER,
But FOREVER turned to OVER.


I don't want to think of any reason why we fell apart.
Even if I had to.
Crying didn't help too,
It only made things worse.
Deep inside I know,
Only your presence can make it all go away.
But destiny tore us apart.


What else can I do??
Time can heal the pain.
I'm done crying.
Look at me now..
I've been better that ever.
And it's because of you
Because of you, I've learned from my mistakes.
I won't do the same crap again.


Don't worry..
My feeling haven't changed a bit,
I just became stronger..
SO, THANK YOU!
You've been a part of my life.


I'M LETTING YOU GO....
But it doesn't mean..
I'M GIVING UP ON LOVING YOU...
GOODBYE, TAKECARE..
LOVE YOU ALWAYS.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment