Friday, January 18, 2013

"RIGHT LOVE AT THE WRONG TIME"

We started as FRIENDS. We became BESTFRIENDS as years passed.
I listened to all the stories you shared, and give you advice when you needed.
Though we both belong in the same circle of friends,
But we remained TWO SPECIAL to each other.

Years passed we had special someone in our lives..
Until we find time for each other and kept in touched.
I saw your ups and downs..
Swept your tears with my hankies..
Ease your pains with my hugs..
And tried to cheer you up and brought your smile back.

Oneday, unexpectedly you expressed what you feel for me..
I am shocked for I really feel the same way too..
I tried to keep away from you since it's COMPLICATED..
But you insisted and proved that you CARE  and LOVE ME.

HOW HAPPY I AM. :))
When you said.." I LOVE YOU.." for the first time.
But some good things never last as a song goes..
Time came and suddenly I realized that all were just jokes.. :(

IT HURTS.... :'(
I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN... :'(
I ALMOST DIED... :'(

Were both troubled and fights are in between..
Until we realized that love is not binding us anymore..
And we decided go on seperate ways..
Though I still love you..
I have to let you go.. :(

I don't want to hold you and ask you to stay with me but..
UNHAPPY...

Maybe..
Somehow...
Somewhere..
We will meet..down the road..

HAPPY INLOVE!!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment