Sunday, January 20, 2013

WHAT HURTS THE MOST??



What if whats best for "US" is whats hardest to do.
I still love you but I have to let you go.
When will it STOP the pain.
That darkness that... that.... that....

That part of me that was or Y-O-U!!
Why can't you fill it,
Why did you leave?
Why why why???? :'(

Love hurts but so does life.
Why is it easy to fall inlove and yet, so hard to be loved back??
Why should I feel such if destiny permits me not?
Why do I have to fall, if it's you I can't have?

Why is there a "YOU" in "ME"
But never a "ME" in "YOU"?
How can I lose something that I never had?
It HURTS THE MOST when you can actually feel your heart breaking.

True love never dies as we see in our eyes.
Only when we LET GO that we can truly say GOODBYE.
Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
It really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once love so much.

One day you will seek love and be "SORRY" that you threw mine away.
When you are inlove and get hurt is like a cut.
It will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Now, that I have loved so purely and deeply,
I have realized how lonely I really am.

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had,
But, I can't because I know you won't come after me.
And I guess that's WHAT HURTS THE MOST." :'((

No comments:

Post a Comment