Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pure Love


Our friendship started from internet. We were just Facebook friends. We chatted daily and became best friends. Her name was Samia and she lived in Canada. I was not much interested in her, i just took her as a friend. She was interested in me more than a friend. She sent me her pics, she was a beautiful girl. I also sent her my pics. We kept on chatting on Facebook. As time passed we started talk on phone.

One day she asked to me, she liked me. I told her, i liked her so much and her friendship is most important than all. She became so glad when she listened that. She was impressed by my personality and with my conversation. She showed her wish to me that she want to meet me in real. I asked her the reason to meet, she said she loved me. I was surprised at her reply. I was not in love with her, i was just doing time pass. But she was seriously fell in love with me. She decided to come Pakistan to meet me. I did not tell her that i was not in love with her. I thought she is cheated me but i was wrong.

She made me a call and told me she is coming Pakistan in next week. I was little surprised,she really came to there for me. But i had decided. She asked me to receive her at airport. I promised her, i will the first person who will meet her at airport. But i did not go to receive her. For few days i did not go online on Facebook. I did not want to had any contact to her because i was not serious with her. She was just time pass for me.

One evening i received a call from an unknown number. There was a girl on other side, she was just crying and was not saying something. I was confused, who is she there? I said hello, hello and hello again but she did not reply. After a while i made a call on that unknown number. Then she said, she is Samia. I was so confused, i thought what i do now? She asked me, why i did not come to receive her. I told a lie to her that my mother was in hospital and i was busy in her care. She agreed with me and said she wanted to see me. I try to put off her but she did not accepted my excuses. So i promised to meet her. Then we decided the day and place.

When the day came, i asked to my friend to meet her and make her clear that I do not love her. She was just my friend and now is nothing. My friend became ready to meet her and went to the decided place. She was already there. When my friend introduced himself with her, she asked for me. He said i had come to tell the truth, that Junaid do not in love with you, he was just your friend. Now you should understand that he is not interested in you.

She began to cry and said, i love him so much, i came there for him and i want to marry him. I had become mad for him and he had become my life. I can’t live without him. My friend tried to made her understand but she was not ready to understand anything. She said to him, if Junaid will not accepted my love i will kill myself.

My friend came to me and told about her. I was so upset after knowing her condition. Then i decided to meet her. When i meet her, she was so weak. She said, she had many friends but she did not love anyone in her life. I was her first love and she do not want to lost her lover.

She was saying and i was just listening her. Her pure and sincere conversation impressed me, then i thought i had done wrong behavior with her. So i decided to marry her. I thought such a sincere girl will not come in my life again. It was just a net love and i had always taken it as time passed.

1 comment:

  1. impressive!!!chance comes once, when comes grab it, if you loose it you loose it for good!! let's profit the opportunities that come once in lifetime!! good luck with your couple!!

    ReplyDelete