Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tears are flowing touching a very nice words


Sometimes the night time makes music of me,
Sometimes it passes me by
Bending the waves with the winds of the sea,
Whispering into the sky.

Sometimes I lie awake under the black
Blanket of darkness and stars,
Wondering whether I'll ever be back,
Wishing to be where you are.

Sometimes I look at you, light years away,
Lying awake in the night.
Sometimes I'm silent with nothing to say,
Living in lingering light.

Sometimes I see myself, lost and alone,
Seemingly sleeping at last.
Sometimes my dreams dance on cities of stone,
Murmuring words of my past.

Barefoot and breathlessly watching the world,
Innocent, armed with a prayer,
Dreaming, and deathlessly dancing, I twirled,
Into the amethyst air,

Into the vaults of the varying sky,
Woundlessly windswept and strong,
Feeling the faults of the world in my sigh,
Breathing a barely-born song.

I believed beautifully, burning and blind,
I could float foreign and free.
I moved the memories of my own mind.
Music was magic to me.

I dove, like diamond dust, into the dark
Depths of a dim deathless lie,
Watching the light lurking over the arc
Of the escapable sky.

Sometimes I stand by the window at night,
Searching the stars above Rome.
Sometimes I breathe 'neath the broken and bright
Boundary between here and home.

Sometimes I free the fire into my eyes.
Galaxies grow in my heart.
I see the death of the despair I despise.
Lifetimes of tears tear apart.

When I remember what we used to be
And when I dream and decide,
And I imagine the future is free,
I feel like music inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment